BICYCLE TOURS IN THE SPECTACULAR BRITISH COLUMBIA INTERIOR
Feeling Adventurous? We’ve got you covered! Experience the best of BC with the Kootenay’s premiere provider of guided cycle tours
FEATURED CYCLING EXPERIENCES
West Koot Loop: Silver Triangle Tour (4 Days, 3 Nights)
This three day, 218km fully supported tour delivers the best of BC’s incredible West Kootenays. Big mountain and lake views, quiet roads, and overnight stays in the charming towns of Nelson, Kaslo and a cozy wilderness lodge in the Slocan Valley.
WHY CYCLE WITH US?
SCENERY & TOWNS
- Spectacular natural scenery: glaciers, fjord-like lakes, snow-capped mountains, wildife, provincial parks
- Genuine mountain towns with lively and friendly atmosphere
- We carry your luggage: fully supported ride with assistance vehicle (to give you a lift at any time)
- Small groups and personalized service with local owner-operator guide
TRUE LOCAL FLAVOUR
- Fresh locally produced food, BC wines and local craft beer
- Dine, stay and discover favourite local spots
- Lodging and all meals and snacks included
- Scenic, lightly travelled roads overlooking expansive lakes and mountain vistas
- Consistently warm and sunny summers make for great cycling conditions
We rode the Silver Triangle with John and Kootenay Cycling Adventures. Can’t say enough about how helpful John was plus he chose great hotels and restaurants and the snacks he provided en route were great. The route itself is a classic with incredible scenery, and mixture of challenging and less challenging climbs plus some exhilarating long downhills. Except between Nelson and the Balfour ferry, traffic is very light. You can rent bikes, we didn’t but the ones we saw were in great condition and appropriate for the conditions. - Brian, June 2018
We did the Lake Tour (Nelson to Kaslo & New Denver). John was an incredible guide, making sure everyone in our group was comfortable over the whole trip. The tour was on a fantastic route on quiet roads in good condition. The snacks and lunches were delicious, and John had great dinner recommendations! Our hotel in Kaslo was a beautiful heritage building on the lake. I especially appreciated John’s thoughtful approach to supporting and promoting local businesses in this beautiful area! Highly recommended. - Robyn, September 2017
CRAFTED EXPERIENCES FOR CURIOUS TRAVELLERS
We specialize in providing guided road biking tours from our home base in Nelson, British Columbia. Our mission is to help you live the dream through self-propelled and supported travel. Providing great experiences is in our DNA.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You’ve got the questions. We’ve got the answers.
Modern meets mountain at the Adventure Hotel in Nelson, one of our lodging partners on our signature West Koot Loop cycling tour. With a structure that goes back more than a century, the hotel balances heritage charm with present day amenities. Previously known as the...read more