BICYCLE TOURS IN THE SPECTACULAR BRITISH COLUMBIA INTERIOR
Feeling Adventurous? We’ve got you covered! Experience the best of BC with the Kootenay’s premiere provider of guided cycle tours
FEATURED CYCLING EXPERIENCES
West Koot Loop: Silver Triangle Tour (4 Days, 3 Nights)
This three day, 220km fully supported tour delivers the best of BC’s incredible West Kootenays. Big mountain and lake views, quiet roads, and overnight stays in the charming towns of Nelson, Kaslo and Nakusp.
WHY CYCLE WITH US?
SCENERY & TOWNS
- Spectacular natural scenery: glaciers, fjord-like lakes, snow-capped mountains, wildife, provincial parks
- Genuine mountain towns with lively and friendly atmosphere
- We carry your luggage: fully supported ride with assistance vehicle (to give you a lift at any time)
- Small groups and personalized service with local owner-operator guide
TRUE LOCAL FLAVOUR
- Fresh locally produced food, BC wines and local craft beer
- Dine, stay and discover favourite local spots
- Lodging and all meals and snacks included
- Scenic, lightly travelled roads overlooking expansive lakes and mountain vistas
- Consistently warm and sunny summers make for great cycling conditions
We rode the Silver Triangle with John and Kootenay Cycling Adventures. Can’t say enough about how helpful John was plus he chose great hotels and restaurants and the snacks he provided en route were great. The route itself is a classic with incredible scenery, and mixture of challenging and less challenging climbs plus some exhilarating long downhills. Except between Nelson and the Balfour ferry, traffic is very light. You can rent bikes, we didn’t but the ones we saw were in great condition and appropriate for the conditions. - Brian, June 2018
We had a great three days cycling around the Kootenays with John. Everything was very well organised, the bikes were great. The scenery is beautiful and the riding is good – enough for a good challenge but also easy enough that any relatively fit cyclist can do it. Plenty of water and good food. Definitely a great way to see an area in Canada that is not overrun with tourists but still beautiful. Would definitely recommend. - Grace, July 2018
“Great Cycle Journey”
We had a great time with John and Kootenay Cycling Adventures. It was a challenging ride, well organised and John was a great guide. He made everything easy and went the extra mile to make our time on and off the bike a great experience.
– James, July 2018
CRAFTED EXPERIENCES FOR CURIOUS TRAVELLERS
We specialize in providing guided road biking tours from our home base in Nelson, British Columbia. Our mission is to help you live the dream through self-propelled and supported travel. Providing great experiences is in our DNA.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You’ve got the questions. We’ve got the answers.
In addition to great road biking, Nelson BC also boasts an amazing combination of heritage charm, cafes and cultural vibe. If you spin by John Ward Fine Coffee, you can have it all in one place. Located in the heart of downtown Nelson, this bright and bustling café is...read more