BICYCLE TOURS IN THE SPECTACULAR BRITISH COLUMBIA INTERIOR
Feeling Adventurous? We’ve got you covered! Experience the best of BC with the Kootenay’s premiere provider of guided cycle tours
FEATURED CYCLING EXPERIENCES
West Koot Loop: Silver Triangle Tour (4 Days, 3 Nights)
This three day, 218km fully supported tour delivers the best of BC’s incredible West Kootenays. Big mountain and lake views, quiet roads, and overnight stays in the charming towns of Nelson, Kaslo and a cozy wilderness lodge in the Slocan Valley.
WHY CYCLE WITH US?
SCENERY & TOWNS
- Spectacular natural scenery: glaciers, fjord-like lakes, snow-capped mountains, wildife, provincial parks
- Genuine mountain towns with lively and friendly atmosphere
- We carry your luggage: fully supported ride with assistance vehicle (to give you a lift at any time)
- Small groups and personalized service local owner-operator guide
TRUE LOCAL FLAVOUR
- Fresh locally produced food, BC wines and local craft beer
- Dine and stay at favourite local spots
- Lodging and all meals included
- Scenic, lightly travelled roads overlooking expansive lakes and mountain vistas
- Consistently warm and sunny summers make for great cycling conditions
CRAFTED EXPERIENCES FOR CURIOUS TRAVELLERS
We specialize in providing guided road biking tours from our home base in Nelson, British Columbia. Our mission is to help you live the dream through self-propelled and supported travel. Providing great experiences is in our DNA.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Wondering how fit you should be to participate? What the roads are like? How to get here?
You’ve got the questions. We’ve got the answers.