DAY TOUR: SLOCAN VALLEY RAIL TRAIL
Cycle the spectacular Slocan Valley Rail Trail!
Enjoy the 50km/31miles non-motorized level trail that parallels the scenic Slocan River on a former railway bed. Located just 20 minutes from Nelson, the trail offers stunning vistas of the river, mountains, forests, and farmlands. Small communities dot the trail with healthy restaurants, coffee shops, stores and artisan studios.
$125 per person (plus GST).
- Tours include bicycle rental and return transportation
- Pick-up in Nelson at 8:30am, arrival at trailhead before 9am
- Departure from end of trail at Slocan and return to Nelson by 3pm
- Guaranteed departure with minimum of 2 participants
- Maximum 4 participants
- Available Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Contact us to arrange other dates
- Trail is 50km/31miles; shorter and longer distances also available
- Trail is essentially flat (former rail bed) with no noticeable elevation gain