DAY TOUR: THE NELSON "BUN RUN"
Mouth watering cinnamon buns. Scenic ferry. Quiet rural backroad. Discover Nelson’s iconic “Bun Run” on this leisurely half day bike ride.
We’ll meet downtown Nelson or at Kokanee Creek Provincial Park and set you up with one of our iconic Surly Straggler road bikes. I’ll be your guide and shuttle driver to a ferry near Nelson, our starting point.
Once we cross Kootenay Lake, we’ll all saddle up for a liesurely ride on a peaceful paved backroad. A delicious cinnamon bun and organic coffee (or tea) is included at a hidden café.
$69 per person (plus GST). Electric bicycles available for an additional $20 (plus GST). We currently have one Medium and one Large e-bike.
- Tours include bicycle rental and return transportation to/from downtown Nelson
- Meet in Nelson at 9am, return by 12pm
- Guaranteed departure with minimum of 2 participants
- Maximum 4 participants
- Available Wednesdays & Thursdays. Contact us to arrange other dates
- 16km round trip, 150m of elevation gain
- Participants must be 16 years of age or older