Looking to cycle in the Nelson area for just a day or two? Count on us to guide you in the right direction and show you the best of the region. From mouthwatering cinnamon “bun runs” to quiet waterfront rides or rail trails, we’ll take care of the details. We can provide bikes, shuttle transportation, maps, and more.
Contact us to arrange bicycle rental, transportation, route information and more.
Some of our popular day trips include:
- The “Nelson Foodie 50” from Nelson to South Slocan and back (50km)
- Nelson to Procter “Bun Run”, with free ferry ride, mouthwatering cinnamon buns and peaceful roads (ranges from 14km to 70km return trip)
- The Slocan Valley Rail Trail (50km)
- Nelson to Kaslo along the scenic waterfront road (69km)
- Kaslo to Meadow Creek and back…empty roads, big lakes! (79km)
- And more!