Looking to cycle in the Nelson area for just a day or two? Count on us to guide you in the right direction and show you the best of the region. From quirky cafes to quiet waterfront rides or rail trails, we’ll take care of the details. We can provide bikes, shuttle transportation, maps, and more.
Contact us to arrange bicycle rental, transportation, route information and more.
Some of our popular day trips include:
- Kootenay Lake Magic, Crawford Bay to Creston (91km)
- The “Nelson Foodie 50” from Nelson to South Slocan and back (50km)
- Nelson to Procter, with free ferry ride and peaceful rural roads (70km)
- The Slocan Valley Rail Trail (50km)
- Nelson to Kaslo along the scenic waterfront road (69km)
- Kaslo to Meadow Creek and back…empty roads, big lakes! (79km)
- And more!