Looking to cycle in the Nelson area for just a day or two? Count on us to guide you in the right direction and show you the best of the region. From mouthwatering cinnamon “bun runs” to quiet waterfront rides or rail trails, we’ll take care of the details. We can provide bikes, shuttle transportation, maps, and more.
Contact us to arrange bicycle rental, transportation, route information and more.
Some of our popular day trips include:
- Nelson to Kaslo along a scenic waterfront route
- Kaslo to Meadow Creek and Duncan Lake…empty roads, big lakes!
- Slocan Rail Trail in the beautiful Slocan Valley
- Kaslo to New Denver hill climb (with a sidetrip to a ghost town)
- Nelson to Procter “Bun Run”, with free ferry ride, mouthwatering cinnamon buns and peaceful roads (ranges from 14km to 70km return trip)
- Scenic Slocan Lake from New Denver to Slocan
- And more!