WEST KOOT LOOP - SELF GUIDED TOUR
Discover the beauty of the West Kootenay region at your own pace.
The West Koot Loop starts and finishes in Nelson, with overnights in Kaslo and Nakusp. Shuttle service is provided with pickup in Nakusp and drop off in the Slocan Valley allowing guests to cycle back to Nelson and complete the loop.
West Koot Loop: Silver Triangle Loop
- Suggested Time: 3 days, 3 nights
- Distance: 218km
- Average daily distance: 70-90km
- Elevation Gain: 2,305m
- Click here for a map
- 3 Nights deluxe hotel accommodation
- 1 Breakfast
- Route maps and instructions
- Shuttle from Nakusp to Slocan Valley on final day
- On-call emergency support
- Restaurant and local highlights & attractions recommendations
- $1050 per person plus GST (based on double occupancy)
GEAR FOR RENT
- Our fleet of high quality Surly Straggler steel road bikes are ideal to tackle the roads and rail trails in the region. Bikes include a rear pannier rack and water bottle mounts. $165 for 3 day tour
- Comfortable and powerful Giant Explore E+ electric bicycles are also available. $250 for 3 day tour
- Waterproof panniers are included with bicycle rentals for self-guided tours. Bikepacking saddle bags are also available.
Self-guided, custom and private trips available. Let’s talk!
70-90km per day, elevation gain up to 1000m per day
$1050 per person (based on double occupancy) plus GST
$350 single supplement